Search This Blog

Monday, April 14, 2008

Karolina's Baptism Cake and Wrapped Sucker Favors




Thank you so much for such a wonderful job! My daughter's baptism cake was gorgeous. We got so many compliments and the cake fit the theme perfectly. It was great to hear people tell me about the picture that was on their piece of cake. At the same time, it was so gorgeous that we didn't want to cut it. We took so many pictures of it and I know that Baby Karolina will appreciate it one day. I realize that she is only 4 months old, but I loved the way that you captured her life on the cake. My daughter has been through so much and I felt she deserved a beautiful party and your cake just added to it. It was more than a cake to me and my husband, it was a showcase of everything that we have been through with our daughter. We also loved the favors. I received many compliments on them and again, they were perfect for the theme. You are extremely talented and we look forward to working with you again for Baby Karolina's birthday in November.
Thank you, Araceli R. San Antonio, Tx





No comments: