Search This Blog

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Wedding Cupcake Tower





Linda,
You did an amazing job!! The cupcake cake was beautiful!! It is like you took a picture of what I had in my mind and made it. Not only did it look great, but it tasted even better!! The suggestions you made about decorating it were all hits! The fruit basket...Kudos again! It was a big hit with guests. All the fruit was perfectly ripe and juicy and the arrangement was perfect. The cookies were absolutely adorable. It was a better wedding favor then the ones I handed out.

You were such a breath of fresh air to deal with. Especially when dealing with a wedding, some vendors I dealt with were not very easy to work with, but you were awesome. Anytime I had any question or concern you put me at ease. So much at ease that I felt completely assured that everything was going to be perfect that day that I didn't call you the day of, (that's amazing for me considering I like to be a control freak sometimes!!) When I came to you with my problem with the flowers, you made it all ok. You are my one stop shopping. Not only did you make wonderful treats for me and my guests to enjoy, but you made my party beautiful as well. The centerpieces, my bouquet, the cake decoration were all beyond my expectations. I wish you all the best for the future and my the wonderful blessing that is you and your company reach the ears and eyes of everyone in Texas!!

PS - since the cake layer was taller than me, we cut the cupcake!! It was adorable, plus I got to keep the cake layer for me and my husband to enjoy later!!

PPS, those strawberry lollipops were so good!!
When I get my pictures back I will send you pictures of the cake and fruit for you as well!

If there is ever anything I can do for you, please let me know!!

Thank you more than words can say!!
Michele K. San Antonio, Tx

No comments: