Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2007

I wanted to Thank You for such a beautiful cake!! My daughter'sDora birthday was beautiful. On Saturday, my daughter Gaby had her 2nd birthday and her theme was Dora the Explorer. When my sister called you to make her cake we knew that it was going to be gorgeous and delicious, but you really outdid yourself!! The flavoring was awesome!! It was so moist...as a matter of fact it still is! The design was amazing!! I hated cutting into it!! Gaby's face we sang to her was priceless. She was just admiring her cake and she also didn't want to dig in, but once I gave her a taste of it, she went at it!! I would like to thank you for always contributing to my daughter's birthday celebration...no party would be complete with a cake...and an awesome cake for that matter!!

Thanks again,

Sylvia S.

San Antonio, Tx

No comments: