Search This Blog

Monday, April 02, 2007

Gift Basket


Oh Linda!
I cannot begin to tell you how you absolutely blew me away with the goodie basket for my husband and I! When we walked into our hotel room I wish you could have seen the look on his face when I told him that it was from me to him... I told him I had "connections". ! Linda, you totally outdid yourself! I couldn't be more happy with the basket of goodies. We LOVE everything in it! And what an incredible surprise.... COOKIES!!! You have no idea how much that meant to me because I know what a last minute order I gave you and that you didn't have time to bake! The fact that you did that special touch for us just blew me away. And let me just say that the cookies themselves taste every bit as wonderful as they look! (I knew they would!) OH MY!! Thank you for the photo album.... the candles (and you even thought of matches!) and the bath salts added to the "romance" of the package. I could just go on and on about how wonderful it all was. Thank you for delivering it to our hotel and for the extra trouble that it took you to have it placed in our room and waiting for us when we walked in... you have touched my heart and I thank you with all of it. Thank you for making our 20th anniversary trip to San Antonio start out on a PERFECT note! I really want you to know how much this meant to me.
Jennifer H.
Harlingen, Texas

No comments: