Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Antique Topped Wedding Cake & Movie Reel Groom's Cake



I was a long-distance bride who looked long and hard on the internet for a wedding cake that was both elegant and affordable. Linda made my wedding cake everything I could have dreamed it to be and more! She was fabulous to work with from a distance, even arranging her schedule to fit my travel plans when she met with me. She was always dependable and stayed in contact with me to make sure that the cake was exactly what I wanted.

Linda went above and beyond anything I could have expected with our groom's cake; she created Hollywood! In fact, our groom's cake was the talk of the night -- people couldn't believe that it was a cake! The best part of all was that both of the cakes were personalized, with scenes from my husband's favorite movies on his movie reel cake and my grandmother's antique wedding topper worked into mine. And the cakes tasted even better than they looked!!

I would highly recommend Alamo Sweets for any occasion, and I know I'll be calling again in the future!

- Mrs. Mary Baker Dec. 30, 2006

No comments: