Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

monogrammed chocolate strawberry groom's cake and white rose & lily 3-tier wedding cake


"Linda,

I thought that things would slow down after the wedding, but they sure haven't. I wanted to express to you how wonderful the cakes were. We had a little left over and we have enjoyed eating it. The cakes looked so great at the reception. Everyone oooed and ahhhhed. The wedding cake was exactly what I had imagined. It was so DELICIOUS too!!!! The flower and the decorated made it look superb. My husband couldn't not believe the groom's cake. He kept telling me, "Look at those strawberry's and that icing." It was so neat to see the big "T" on for our last name. Then it tasted just as wonderful as the white cake. Everyone stated how good the cakes were and most people either had seconds of one cake or tried them both.





Thank you so much for the wonderful cakes and bringing them down to Leakey. You did an excellent job on the decorating. And they were so delicious!!!!!!!!!!! I will recommend you to everyone I know..."






- Bobbie Kay (Leakey, Texas)

No comments: