Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hugs & Stitches Package




Style Description: Hugs & Stitches

For a recent birthday, I was asked to use this party theme to create a unique cake for this special birthday girl.

After I delivered this one-of-a-kind design, I received the following comment from my client:

Linda,

I just wanted to say Thank You so VERY much. You truely made my vision reality. Everything was so beautiful. I took so many pictures of it. When My sister got to the park, she was WOWed!! She nearly cried, it was so beautiful. This cake was so good, and moist. It just melted in your mouth. People were in aww with the real strawberries in the filling. LIke you said, no one could eat the cookies, they were just too cute. All of our quests kept asking where we got everything from, and couldn't beleive that I found you from a random search online. ALL of your cards went out, some even asked for your web address. Gaby loved Her cake, she ate the whole thing while opening her gifts! Once again thank you so much. With your work, you added so much to our party. You have definately made me a repeat customer.

Thank You! -Alexandria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a couple of months away till Gaby's 2nd birthday, and my sister and I are already discussing ideas, I look forward to working with Linda once again!

-Alexandria