Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Custom Designed Wedding and Anniversary Cakes















Dear Linda,
I just want to send you a note to let you know how much we enjoyed the cakes you created for us for our wedding at the Dashiell House. Not only were they beautifully decorated, but they were extremely delicious, too. Also, those chocolate covered strawberries were so charming everyone could not help noticing them.

Thank you for taking my ideas and executing them in such an artistic way and in such a short period of time. You were truly a pleasure to work with. I only wish I would have had an opportunity to get to know you better.

Thank you, again in helping me make my wedding day and my parent's 40th wedding anniversary just that much more special. We have many fond memories and beautiful pictures thanks in part to you!

Sincerely,
Tammie L.
Chicago, Illinois

No comments: