Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

3 -TIER BABY SHOWER CAKE

I made this cake for a baby shower... my client then sent me this testimonial:

"I just wanted to extend my heart felt appreciation for all the hard work and amazing creativity you put into my baby shower cake! It was absolutely the most beautiful cake I have ever seen. The best part was each layer tasted better than the one before. It tasted as delicious as it was beautiful!!! You were right about the coconut...I LOVED IT!!! The cake was the talk of the shower, and many of your business cards were handed out. ;) Your warm heart and amazing talent helped to make my baby shower exactly what I wanted it to be. I am forever grateful, and we will be indulging in your beautiful and decadent cakes regularly!!!! Thank you for your patience, and THANK YOU for the most delicious and precious baby shower cake ever!!!

- Crystal (San Antonio, Texas)

No comments: